A Sprout Reviews

Reviewing the things that tickle me.

Reviews?

If you make it they will come?

I decided it might not be a bad idea to have a review blog, you know, just in case someone wanted to give me a fancy DSLR camera to review, or maybe some more shoes, because my kid can't have enough shoes.

We shall see, in the mean time I'm going to do write a few reviews of things I really love. Just because I love them, nothing to do with what others are asking me to do. And you know, if you happen to have a DSLR camera that needs reviewing, I'm a long time Canon lover. My first 35mm camera was an old AE-1 Program, and I loved that thing. It made the Powershot A540 I have that much more loved. However, I'd love to try out something more like my sturdy old AE-1. I even have lenses with a standard mount I could use on it...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm your not so average Minnesota girl, living the busy life. I'm a blogger and sometimes I write about being a mom.